Credit Cards

Because of my blogging and other online activities, friends often approach me with questions on how to do this and that, practically on about anything about the internet. Most of the time, they will end up disappointed because although I know a thing or two on how to blog and how to deal with the cyberspace, I’m far from being an expert. I’m just like anybody else who are often left in the dark when it comes to the latest in the cyberspace.

The question that is often being asked is this: Is it safe to use my credit card online?

When being asked this question, I always reply in the affirmative. I told them that it is quite safe to use your credit card online. I should know as I’ve been paying my blogging bills using my credit card.

Well, with all the scams in the internet and the many negative things that you hear in the news, I can not blame why some people are apprehensive when using their credit cards online. However, the fact is shopping with your credit card online is just as safe as using it in your favorite mall. You just need to be careful about where you shop and who you trust your credit card information with.

The fact is, even if your credit card information falls into the wrong hands, most credit card companies have safeguards and fraud protection policies which can limit your liability for fraudulent charges. If you see that there are charges that you didn’t authorize on your credit card statement, you can contact your credit card company and make the necessary disputes. You also have to make sure that you know the advantages and disadvantages of credit cards so you can choose which the best one to use.

Okay, I admit that I am also uneasy when using my credit card for my online purchases which I think is but normal. In fact, if I can help it, I will prefer to pay in cash. But whether we like it or not, paying credit card online is a very convenient way to pay so we just have to take all the necessary precautions.

Comments :

0 comments to “Credit Cards”