Real esate logos

I am so happy now. I finally started my own business. Although it is still a small business, but I am happy that I am doing it by my self. My husband also support me, but this time he does not involve inside the business. He only give me some advices regarding marketing and sales tips, but he stay out of it. It's good since I really want it.

The next step is making my own logo. I should find someone that can make Real Estate Logos for my new business. Since I really want to continue this business seriously, I should get a nice logo as well. I don't want to do it quick because I don't want to get the bad result for the design logo.

Normally, my husband can also help a little bit with giving the idea, but he is too busy with his own works at this time. That's why he can not join me when I need to get the design logo for my business. Maybe I can only ask his opinion before I really make the logo in my business card, so I can still make a little change with the logo.

But first, who can help with to make it? Should I ask some professional or just ask some friends and families if there is the right person that have a talent to make a design logo

Comments :

0 comments to “Real esate logos”